The Greater Des Moines Partnership’s Directory includes contact information and maps for all Regional Chamber Members in Greater Des Moines (DSM) — more than 6,500 local businesses! To search by business category, select the links below the search bar. To search by business name, select “0–9” for business names that begin with a number or “A–Z” for businesses listed in alphabetical order.
Additionally, The Partnership relies on Investors to support its mission as the economic and community development organization serving Greater Des Moines (DSM).
For more information about The Partnership, its Investors, Affiliate Chambers of Commerce and Chamber Members, visit the following pages:
City of Des Moines
- Organizations/Economic Development
The Corporation for Economic Development in Des Moines(CEDDM) is a 30-year old local 501-C4 non-profit corporation directed by an 18-member board of directors comprised of local small business owners,
- A 504 loan helps your small business conserve cash for working capital needs. 504 loans require as little as a 10% equi
- The purpose of MicroLoans is to create and stimulate a healthy and sustainable community by stimulating economic activit
- The Revolving Loan Fund provides short-term financing for fixed assets, equipment, inventory or work
- The Loan Injection Program assists projects located within the City of Des Moines to utilize SBA 504 Loans