The Greater Des Moines Partnership’s Directory includes contact information and maps for all Regional Chamber Members in Greater Des Moines (DSM) — more than 6,400 local businesses! To search by business category, select the links below the search bar. To search by business name, select “0–9” for business names that begin with a number or “A–Z” for businesses listed in alphabetical order.
Additionally, The Partnership relies on Investors to support its mission as the economic and community development organization serving Greater Des Moines (DSM).
For more information about The Partnership, its Investors, Affiliate Chambers of Commerce and Chamber Members, visit the following pages:
Des Moines Pastoral Counseling Center
- Human Services/Counseling
- Health Care/Psychology
The Des Moines Pastoral Counseling Center is a nonprofit organization providing mental health services to more than 3,700 individuals in 2016 including children, adolescents, adults, couples and families. As a nonsectarian organization, the Center is not affiliated with a particular religious group and respects the values of all. Although best known for its 49 years of quality counseling, the Center is a multi-faceted organization providing a range of services through 27 clinicians including:
• Counseling, including specialized services for children and adolescents
• Psychiatry (medication management)
• Psychological testing and assessment
• Biofeedback and other holistic approaches
• Training for clinical professionals
• Community education including suicide prevention and intervention training
• Leadership and spiritual life programming
• Career Coaching
• Conflict transformation and strategic planning services for congregations, nonprofits and businesses
The Center serves more than 4,000 individuals annually (including up to 700 children and teens plus their families) through 30 licensed clinicians. Populations served include children, adolescents, adults, couples, families, clergy, teachers, police officers, LGBTQ people, veterans, survivors of trauma, families of addicted loved ones, and anyone who needs quality counseling.
Off 86th Street. Turn east at the first stoplight north of Hickman Road/Cobblestone. Go one block, curve to the left. On the right side of the street. Telehealth options available.