Sales For Startups – Produced by ISA Ventures
About this event: The event will provide a crash course for sales strategies and tactics for startups. Attendees will learn how to determine the right customers, book meetings with decision-makers, build relationships, close with confidence and more.
- IDENTIFY and QUALIFY - Creating an ICP (Ideal Customer Profile)
- SEEK and SECURE - Digging for decision makers and booking meetings
- CONNECT and CONSULT - Building relationships while discovering needs
- PITCH and CATCH - Proposing solutions and closing with confidence
- RETAIN and GAIN - Establishing renewal strategies and predictable LTV (Lifetime Value)
* Light continental breakfast, lunch and light refreshments will be provided
** Capacity is limited to 26 people as we follow CDC's COVID-19 guidelines, allowing for safe social distancing at least 6-feet apart. Masks are required in the main common areas and when not seated.