Raising Capital Webinar: The Pitch
Name: Raising Capital Webinar: The Pitch
Date: October 7, 2020
Time: 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM CDT
Registration: Register Now
Startup company founders in Greater Des Moines (DSM) will have the opportunity to learn from other entrepreneurs and startup investors on how to raise equity capital.
This Raising Capital Seminar is a five-part Series that will take participants through the steps necessary and provide a complete roadmap of what will need to take place before, during and after raising capital. Dates and times include:
• The Process of Raising Capital, Wednesday, Oct. 7: 8:30 – 11:30 a.m.
• The Pitch, Wednesday, Oct. 7: 1:00 – 4:30 p.m.
• The Financial Model, Wednesday, Oct. 14: 8:30 – 11:30 a.m.
• The Capitalization Table, Wednesday, Oct. 21: 8:30 – 11:30 a.m.
• The Term Sheet, Wednesday, Oct. 28: 8:30 – Noon
The events are hosted by the Greater Des Moines Partnership, LWBJ and the BrownWinick Law Firm. Speakers will include local experts, including entrepreneurs and angel investors. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn from entrepreneurs who have been in their position as well as investors who directly fund startup companies.
For more information, click here.