Public Policy Issue Forum on Immigration Reform
Name: Public Policy Issue Forum on Immigration Reform
Date: December 7, 2017
Time: 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM CST
Registration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.
Join the Greater Des Moines Partnership for a panel discussion with elected officials and business leaders in health care and education on immigration reform and the impacts on Greater Des Moines (DSM USA).
- Tom Ahart, Superintendent of Des Moines Public Schools
- Bob Brownell, Polk County Supervisor
- Lori Chesser, Immigration Attorney for Davis Brown Law Firm
- Marti Doyle, Professor of Social Sciences at Mercy College of Health Sciences
- Bob Riley, Chairman of Feed Energy Company