Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Workplace Excellence Awards 2021
Get ready for an evening of learning and growing as we celebrate the work being done to make our region more inclusive and inspire each other to do more.
We look forward to you joining fellow community leaders to hear the impactful stories from the winners selected by the panel of judges. We'll highlight the significance of local leadership, programs, initiatives, and meaningful work being done to make our community progress. You'll walk away inspired and eager to expand your own personal or organizational initiatives.
Thank you to DEI Awards Chair, Anant Bhalla, American Equity President & CEO. He recognizes that we all "must be catalysts for doing greater good through making the workplace a tolerant, more inclusive community."
Registration deadline: August 24 at 5 PM.
- When & Where
- Ron Pearson Center: 5820 Westown Parkway in West Des Moines
- 5 - 7 PM with networking for the first half hour prior to the programming beginning at 5:30 PM.
- MEMBERS: $38 for individual ticket.
- NON-MEMBERS: $48 for individual ticket.
- TABLE SPONSOR: $795 for table of 8 with priority seating, recognition on site, recognition in event program, logo signage at table, and screen recognition at awards ceremony.
- (Are you a Chamber member but don't have a user ID or password for yourself yet? Click here.)
- This event is all about embracing and celebrating what makes us all different and amazing. Wear your very BRIGHTEST attire!
- Live music by Guitarras ATM
- Band members: Rich Salas, RJ Hernandez, Victor Lara, Jesse Hernandez, & Edmundo Soliz
- We encourage all guests to wear masks when not eating or drinking. We will be seated at tables of 4 instead of 8 to keep everyone more safe. Ron Pearson Center staff will be wearing masks the whole night, and there will be multiple hand sanitizer stations available.
- Food & Drink
- A variety of delicious appetizers and desserts will be served. There will also be a full assortment of beverages, beer and wine available for purchase (card & cash accepted).
- A portion of the sponsorship proceeds from the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Workplace Excellence Awards will be donated to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Iowa to support their mission of creating one-to-one mentoring relationships that ignite the power and promise of youth.
Thank you to our Partners:
Thank you to the following Table Sponsors:
Sammons Financial Group