The Greater Des Moines Partnership’s Directory includes contact information and maps for all Regional Chamber Members in Greater Des Moines (DSM) — more than 6,400 local businesses! To search by business category, select the links below the search bar. To search by business name, select “0–9” for business names that begin with a number or “A–Z” for businesses listed in alphabetical order.
Additionally, The Partnership relies on Investors to support its mission as the economic and community development organization serving Greater Des Moines (DSM).
For more information about The Partnership, its Investors, Affiliate Chambers of Commerce and Chamber Members, visit the following pages:
- Business Services/Consultants
- Business Services/Coaching
- Business Services/Speakers Bureau
- Business Services/Training
- Employment/Executive Coaching
Claudia Schabel, President of Schabel Solutions, combines over a decade of experience as a Diversity and Inclusion practitioner with Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies with a multicultural background to offer consulting, training and coaching services in the areas of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion to businesses, educational, governmental and not-for-profit organizations.
Schabel Solutions is Intercultural Development Inventory® (IDI®) certified, a woman/minority-owned business and Iowa-certified as a Targeted Small Business (TSB).
Schabel is a commissioner on the City of Des Moines Civil and Human Rights Commission and serves on the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) State Council as the Director of Diversity.
Schabel is a native of Brazil and speaks Portuguese, Spanish, English and some Japanese. She earned a BA degree in International Relations from Drake University and lives in Des Moines, Iowa.
- Proven ability to deliver innovative and results-driven programs and strategies
- Proprietary strategic assessment framework
- Over 15 years of experience as a practitioner in diversity, equity and inclusion
- Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI) certified
- Multicultural background and woman/minority-owned business which is Iowa-certified as a Targeted Small Business (TSB)