The Greater Des Moines Partnership’s Directory includes contact information and maps for all Regional Chamber Members in Greater Des Moines (DSM) — more than 6,500 local businesses! To search by business category, select the links below the search bar. To search by business name, select “0–9” for business names that begin with a number or “A–Z” for businesses listed in alphabetical order.
Additionally, The Partnership relies on Investors to support its mission as the economic and community development organization serving Greater Des Moines (DSM).
For more information about The Partnership, its Investors, Affiliate Chambers of Commerce and Chamber Members, visit the following pages:
Norma Jeanne's Threads
Norma Jeanne’s Threads is inspired by an AMAZING 87 year old lady that lived in Southern Iowa and raised a family of 5 on their family farm. Jean has always loved her Denim jeans and freshly pressed white blouse paired with a denim vest! NJ Threads will bring a taste of denim, boots and country livin! We will carry Women’s, Men’s, Children’s clothing and accessories hand picked for you!
Norma Jeanne’s Top 10
1. Norma Jeanne’s Threads is named after our mother/grandmother, a southern Iowa farmer
2. Norma Jeanne changed the spelling of Jeanne when Pamela was born
3. Owners are mother Pamela Jean and daughter Sarah Jean
4. Pamela has 2 daughters and 5 grandchildren
5. Sarah is married with a daughter Delaney Jean and a son Dawson Dean
6. We think the Greatest Gift of all is FAMILY
7. “We believe most people are good!”
8. NJ’s carries Women’s, Men’s, Children’s clothing and accessories handpicked for you
9. We think Winterset is One of a Kind
10. We strive to give you an AMAZING shopping experience